You are Qualified to vote if:
1. You are a citizen of the United States.
2. You will be at least 18 years old on or before the day of the election.
3. You will be a resident of Ohio for at least 30 days immediately before the election in which you want to vote.
4. You are not incarcerated (in jail or prison) for a felony conviction under the laws of Ohio, another state, or the United States.
5. You have not been declared incompetent for voting purposes by a probate court.
6. You have not been permanently denied the right to vote for violations of the election laws.
You are eligible to vote in elections in your voting precinct held more than 30 days after you are registered to vote in Ohio.
To register to vote or update your registration on line, visit voteohio.gov.
Where can I register?
Any county board of elections
• The Ohio Secretary of State’s office
• BMV or Deputy Registrars
• The Department of Job and Family Services
• The Department of Health (including the Women, Infants and Children (WIC) program)
• The Department of Mental Health
• The Department of Developmental Disabilities
• The Rehabilitation Services Commission
• Any state-assisted college or university that provides assistance to disabled students
• Any county treasurer’s office
• Any public high school or vocational school
• Any public library
Please send completed voter registration forms to your county board of elections or the Secretary of State’s Office (or one of the designated agencies listed above).